Are you looking for a good gaming mouse in 2020? Are you a gamer who needs the best wireless mouse for your video games? Gamer mice are special, and we’re going to tell you why. If you’ve decided to leap a mouse for video game specials, you can’t stop reading what we’re going to tell you.
Gaming mice are really special, and their user experience is nothing like the one you’re used to with your normal lifelong mouse. We’re going to tell you what the best gaming mice were in 2019, but first, we need to comment on a few things to understand better what we’re buying.
What to look for to buy the best gaming mouse
Any gaming mouse has to give you reliable connectivity, a soft, responsive touch, and basic click-and-scrolling features, but it should also have the following attributes:
- High-quality sensor: we can find LED and laser sensors. Laser sensors offer much better tracking. It is also possible to combine the best of both worlds, with a mouse that uses two sensors, one of each type. Important to choose a mat that fits each of the mice well. With optics, better use a fabric or rubber mat and with laser mice better use a mat that is rigid and in black colours.
- Comfort and customization: they have to be comfortable, enough to be able to play for hours and customizable with enough buttons and wheels to be able to access the different features of the game.
- Allow you to adjust the DPI (PPI or dpi in English – Dots per Inch: the number of points a mouse can recognize at a certain distance), which will depend on the size of the screen and the sensitivity of the pointer in the game. Mice with high DPI values, such as 6000 DPI, are suitable for playing on large monitors larger than 24 inches. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that very high values are always better. It will all depend on the resolution of your monitor. If you have a 4K monitor, buying a mouse with high DPI is advisable. Many allow you to adjust this parameter while you are playing.
- Mice designed for real-time strategy games (RTS) and MMO are often equipped with a number of programmable buttons. Under the thumb, these mice offer 6 to 12 buttons that can be used as numeric keys or can be programmed to execute longer commands.
- Many gaming mice can also be physically customized as they have removable weights to adjust the total weight. Others allow you to change the balance centre, adjust the height or inclination of the palm rest.
- Response speed indicated in Hz: the highest we will be able to find is 1000Hz. It would be interesting to leave it to the fullest. It’s hard to notice the difference between 500Hz and 1,000Hz, but you’re definitely going to notice it between 125Hz and 1,000Hz
- Wired or wireless? Until recently, wireless were always said to have latency issues, something that no longer happens, but they are still more expensive and heavier due to the battery.
- A number of buttons: Is a gaming mouse with 100 thousand buttons better than one with only 3? Not always. The number of buttons you need depends on the type of game you’re playing. MMO players need many buttons to assign certain actions to the game, but if you are playing a shooting game like CounterStrike, it is better to keep the buttons to a minimum. If you play video games of all kinds, a mouse with between 5-12 buttons is a good compromise.
- Mouse size and design: where are you going to use the mouse? At home? In the office? With RGB lighting? For MMO and RPG, you should buy a mouse with many buttons to be able to access all your objects and weapons with a single tap. If you’re going to play Shooters or FP video games probably with a mouse with about 5-7 buttons, you have enough, but if you’re going to need to record macros, maybe you need a model on more buttons. In any case, the mouse has to adjust your hand well and very carefully if you are left-handed (check that you can use it correctly).
- Kind of mouse grip? Claw (you’re going to arch your hand over the mouse) – This is a great grip if you’re looking for stability and precision; Palm (you’re going to put the whole palm of your hand fully stretched out) – Works well with mice that have good ergonomics and a hand-adapted contour. Perfect for large hands; fingertip (you will touch the mouse surface with your fingers) – This grip is very accurate when moving the mouse over short distances. Perfect for people with long fingers.
- Best-known and reputable mouse brands? Logitech, Razer, Steelseries or Corsair have an excellent reputation in the gaming world. You may not be wrong to buy a mouse from these brands, but if it is clear that some models will adapt better than others to the way you play and your video games.
What’s the best mouse for gaming?
Finding the best gaming mouse will depend on your preferred style of play: whether you’re playing first-person shooter (FPS) or strategy (RTS) or massive online multiplayer (MMO) games.
If you like the former, you will need a high DPI, if you like the seconds you can keep medium DPI. You also have to keep in mind if you’re going to use certain mouse functions: you don’t have to spend buying the best mouse on the market either if you’re not going to use all its functions.
The best gaming mice in India 2021 (wireless and wired): the best for MMO, FPS, RTS video games
1.-SteelSeries Rival 710 – Game Mouse
- Two RGB zones
- 7 buttons
- Optical sensor
- CPI 100-12000 / 350 IPS
- Interchangeable cable
- OLED display, touch alerts, modular components
The SteelSeries Rival 710 features a 12,000 CPI and 350 IPS TrueMove3 optical sensor and is built exclusively with PixArt, and a built-in OLED for notifications and customization, such as animated gif or your player tag.
It also has touch alerts, integration with Discord chats, interchangeable parts and 60 million-click mechanical switches. It is clearly a high-end gaming mouse. Eye! It’s pretty big. The weight cannot be adjusted.
The best? You can customize the whole mouse to your liking with the software that comes standard. The OLED display and vibrations are curious but not essential extra (they can only be used in certain games like CS: GO, Dota 2 or Minecraft).
1.1.-HyperX Pulsefire Surge
- The light ring provides dynamic 360-degree RGB effects
- Pixart 3389 sensors with native DPI settings up to 16,000
- Reliable Omron keys for 50 million clicks
- Easy customization thanks to HyperX NGenuity software with built-in memory
This so well is an excellent choice. You can’t ask for more for the price you have (pretty low for your quality). 16000 DPI, built-in memory, 360o RGB effects, 6 programmable buttons, twisted cable…
It just needs to be able to customize the weight, worse otherwise… Spectacular.
2.-Logitech G502 HERO 16K – The best Gaming mouse for features and price
- The HERO sensor provides precision tracking of up to 16,000 dpi, without smoothing, acceleration or filters
- 11 programmable buttons and wheel button with two modes and super-fast scrolling that give you fully customizable control of the way you play
- Up to five 3.6g weights can be used to customize weight and balance settings
- Logitech G LIGHTSYNC technology provides fully customizable RGB lighting that also syncs with your games
- The left and right mouse buttons have a built-in tension system
It is a cabled mouse, 11 programmable buttons, weights to adjust mouse balance, DPI 16,000 and latency of 1ms. You can’t ask for more. Just one thing. Better not to buy it if you have huge hands, otherwise it has the perfect relationship between functionalities and price.
Lighting is a little sparse, but many may like this. Being able to configure the weight of the mouse to your liking is a pleasure. Using its 11 programmable buttons at the end can be tricky.
2.1-Logitech G602: wireless gaming mouse with a low price
- Sensitivity 250-25000 DPI
- 11 programmable buttons
- 2ms response speed
Possibly one of the best mice for gaming and that also has an excellent price. Although the G602 does not offer a modular design or rechargeable battery, its reasonable price and high performance make it one of the best choices. Perfect for MMO games.
The duration of the AA batteries is 250 hours of play (it has LEDs indicating that the battery is low), has 11 programmable buttons and has a DPI resolution ranging from 250 to 2500 (can be changed on the fly). The maximum speed is up to 2ms.
3.-Razer Mamba: perfect wired mouse for 4K resolution
- Sensor with 16,000 DPI with laser technology
- 1ms response time
- 9 button programs
An excellent wired option perfect for 4K monitors. Its performance is excellent and has a very reasonable price compared to other premium options. Its design is perfect; you can program 9 buttons and has Chroma lighting with customizable colours.
4.-Cougar 700M Esports: really accurate computer mouse for all kinds of tasks
- Made of aluminium
- Adjustable plate
- 8,200 DPI sensor
- 8 programmable buttons
- 1000 Hz
The first thing that stands out about this model is its manufacture, but its performance is also excellent. It is very ergonomic, since you can adjust the length of the mouse, has a set of weights to adjust the weight and is wired.
It has an LED indicator that shows the type of active dpi. The response frequency is 1000 Hz. It is available in various versions and colours.
5.-Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum: Wireless gaming mouse with 12,000 dpi
- Sensor 12,000DPI
- 1ms response time
- 9 programmable buttons
- 32 hours of battery life (wireless)
- 40G acceleration
- 5 memory profiles
- With RGB lighting
Logitech’s highest-end mouse, so you can guess it’s not cheap now. “The most” in design and functionalities. It offers consistent performance, perfect tracking accuracy and consistent response speed at any speed.
It can be transformed for use with the left hand or right hand with magnetic covers. It has lighting and button design with a mechanical pivot.
5.1.-Logitech G903 – Wireless gaming mouse with LIGHTSPEED-compatible POWERPLAY wireless charging system
We already have available the Logitech G903, a wireless gaming mouse with LIGHTSPEED-compatible POWERPLAY wireless charging system (offers a response speed of 1 ms).
It is equipped with PMW3366 optical sensor with 200 -12000 dpi and speeds greater than 400 IPS. It’s not cheap at all. It has programmable RGB lighting and is really well-designed and well designed. It is an excellent model but very expensive.
6.-Logitech G403: Wired or wireless optical gaming mouse (12,000 DPI, 16.8 million colours, PC, MAC, USB)
- Gaming performance, 8 times faster than standard mice
- DPI 200-12000
- High-precision PMW3366 optical sensor (12,000 dpi)
- Button tension system with metal springs
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- 5 built-in memory profiles
- Customizable RGB lighting with 16.8 million colours
Another excellent Logitech gaming mouse. Its performance is excellent, and there is one wired and one wireless (this is more expensive). It is not the most striking but has a minimalist design, excellent sensitivity and a polling rate up to 1,000 Hz. Perfect for MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena). Its price is around 50 euros with cable, so it is one of the cheapest.
7.-Corsair M65 Pro RGB: one of the best mice on the market
- DPI 12,000
- With scroll wheel and optical motion detection technology
- With a cable length of 1.8 meters
- 8 Buttons
Full of good features and really comfortable. It is very ergonomic and has 12.000DPI. The only drawback is that its software is a bit smooth, but its light effects are worth it. It has a trigger button located on the left edge, three-point weight customization and a lighted DPI switch.
8.-Razer DeathAdder Chroma: The best mouse gamer?
- DPI 10.000
- Chroma light with 16.8 million colour options
- 50G acceleration
- ESports mouse with ergonomic design and rubber sides for a more comfortable grip
- 5 buttons
One of the most popular gaming mice of all time for excellent reasons. It is really comfortable, its optical sensor with 10,000DPI is excellent and very sensitive.
It is not especially good for MMO games because of the lack of macro buttons. A classic design that never fails. Excellent design, software, ergonomics and a sensor from another world.
9.-Logitech G203 Prodigy Wired Gaming Mouse, 8000 DPI
- Classic lines and the simple construction of the legendary Logitech g100s gaming mouse
- It has an 8,000 dpi optical sensor
- Adjustable RGB light sync: RGB backlight can be configured with a palette of 16.8 million colours and lights
- 6 Programmable buttons
- Integrated Memory
Simple, cheap and with good performance. In case you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a gaming mouse, this is one of the best options. And you only lose a few things like high sensitivity or a typical gaming design.
It has 6 program buttons and RGB lighting. The cable measures 2 meters. He’s got no weights. It is perfect for 1080p screens, but not so much for 4K.
10.-Razer DeathAdder Elite – gaming mouse for the most demanding (and it’s cheap)
- DPI 16.000
- Razer Mechanical Switches (50 million clicks)
- Ergonomic format adapted for eSports athletes
- With special touch scroll wheel for games for greater control
- Additional PPP buttons at your fingertips
- Razer Chroma customizable RGB lighting, you can choose from a full spectrum of 16.8 million colours and custom effects
One of the best options for gaming without a doubt. The Elite model is one of the best answers, thanks to its tremendous sensor. It features the same ergonomic design as its predecessor and adds two new buttons under the mouse scroll wheel to change the DPI.
Razer’s RGB lighting, large, accessible left-mounted buttons and scroll wheel make it the best mice available at this price level.
11.-SteelSeries Rival 700: high-end mouse with a very reasonable price
- Zero 16,000 DPI hardware acceleration, 300 IPS, 50G acceleration.
- Hyper response to L+ R clicks 30 million click durability.
- 7 buttons. Reinforced durability on the left and right-click
- Side grips of a new injected double rubber blend that offers maximum adhesion to the game
- SSE3 customization. Prism RGB: 16.8 million colour lighting. Customization options: DPI, polling, macros and more. Internal profile storage
It has an OLED screen that can be useful for the games that support it (Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Minecraft). It is quite customizable, has touch alters that will inform you of certain events of the game, and its components are very modular (several cables, the cover is removed). There is the only model for the right hand, and screen compatibility is limited.
You also have to consider the SteelSeries Rival 600, a gaming mouse with customizable weight, good side buttons and RGB lighting. It has exceptional performance for its price. It has a sensor 12,000 dpi and has a depth sensor that will eliminate cursor roll when you lift the mouse from the mat. One of the best options you can buy. It’s more expensive than the 700 models.
12.-SteelSeries Sensei 310 – Excellent choice for price performance
- TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS custom optical sensor designed for eSports
- Ambidextrous design
- Left/right trigger buttons ensure 50 million clicks durability
- Two-zone multicoloured Prism lighting for customizable light
- Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
For price performance, it is difficult to find something so good. Its price is very reasonable, it is really ergonomic, and its grip is tremendously good. It features a 12,000 CPI TrueMove3 custom optical sensor that delivers more natural and accurate mouse movement. It has no twisted cable and does not support sensor calibration.
13.-Corsair Glaive RGB – Really comfortable gaming mouse
- Designed for extended gaming sessions
- Optical sensor for native and custom 16,000 dpi games with 1 dpi resolution increments
- Interchangeable grips on the thumb area provide a custom fit
- Integrated storage with hardware macro playback
- Surface calibration utility to maximize accuracy and responsiveness
It’s a really comfortable model for your hand and wrist: it has a soft-touch coat of paint and interchangeable thumb grips that increase its ergonomics. It features a three-zone backlight system and a high-resolution Pixart sensor. Hit? It’s a plastic thing.
14.-Sharkoon Drakonia – Laser mouse for games with 11 buttons: the best mouse for gaming for a quality price
- It has an Avago 9500 Pro laser sensor with 5000 DPI
- 11 programmable buttons and 4-way scroll wheel
- With internal memory to save user profiles
- With LED lights that tell you the DPI
- Measurements: 8.81 x 12.6 x 4.18 centimeters
- Weight: 150 grams
What game do you want to have a dragon-like mouse? The green model with scales is very striking. It is really cheap, offers many buttons (software programmable) and has a compartment at the base of the mouse that allows weight adjustment.
It is an ideal model for FPS, RTS and RPG players. It’s a good palm mouse. You may find it a little flashy at first, but it gives an excellent result for the price it has. In some particular cases, it can make me shake your hand.
15.-Mars Gaming MM4
- With the customizable size and weight
- With Avago laser sensor with a selectable refresh rate of 125-1000 Hz and an acceleration of 30 G
- 16400 DPI
- Allows you to configure up to five user-profiles and 19 Omron buttons, storing the information in your internal memory of 128 Kb
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Customizable refresh rate, 125-1000Hz
A highly configurable option… and with many buttons, so it’s perfect for MMO video games. It allows you to configure up to 5 user profiles, RGB lights are strong and have 6 different colours. I really feel.